Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New Year, New Room


There have been a lot of changes since the end of the school year. On the last day of school I knew I was going to be on the interview committee to help choose a co-teacher that I would be co-teaching with next year. Well, a few Wednesdays ago I got a call saying plans had changed and I could move rooms if I wanted. If you knew my last room it was huge, lots of space, but no windows and in the dungeon of the school! I thought that was okay, but in about May I started to go crazy with no windows! So of course I had to jump on the opportunity to move. I also get a sink and water fountain, bonus! Plus I get to be in the hallway with the rest of kindergarten and first grade. The sad part is I had to leave A LOT of furniture behind. I love decorating and organizing....my classroom, not to be confused with my house (which I don't enjoy organizing and cleaning). Here are some photos of the room before I got to move my things in. 





....and after they moved all of my stuff in.....





Let's just say I had a lot of work to do. I can't wait to keep working in my classroom to get it ready for my incoming kinders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment