Friday, July 18, 2014

Room Decor Check!

So I've been working pretty hard in my classroom lately and I think it's safe to say....I'm finished.....decorating that is. I'm still waiting on my orders to come in with my new library bins and seatsacks! :) Yay! So I've put together a little classroom tour for you!





Other than that I'm ready to get started on my orientation packet for my incoming kindergarteners. If you teach kindergarten, what do you include in your orientation packet? I include a class schedule, welcome to Standing Stone packet, class list, parent volunteer sheet, 5 things to do to get ready for school sheet, and a letter explaining morning message. Most of my colleagues aren't ready yet but I feel great knowing I only have a few things to pull together to get started this school year. I'm such a teacher nerd!

There's a great Christmas in July Sale going on now on Teacher's Pay Teachers and I have quite the wish list. I can't wait to snag some great products from Deedee Wills, Deanna Jump, and Babbling Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment