Sunday, July 13, 2014

Progress, Progress, Progress

Well I've been working away in my classroom. I have things moved in the general area I would like them to be in and got a start on my decorating! I got my word wall up compliments of Maria Manore over at Kinder-Craze. See this for her post on how she uses her word wall. She also has the letter templates in this post. I also really liked her 2013 Classroom Reveal and used some of her ideas for my classroom this year.

Just a little decorating. I'm pretty proud of my free hand kids! 

Home of my future writing center and free play area.

T
This is my word wall, classroom library, and computer center. I can't wait for my classroom bins from Really Good Stuff to come in to get my books reorganized! 

Just some storage and my center bins over here. 

I can't wait to keep working and sharing my progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment